Go to any of the businesses listed below STARTING ON NOVEMBER 6TH
and pick up your entry cards for Ornament Smash 2017.
Fill out the card with your information and either send or hand deliver them to the station.
Remember to listen daily to see if your name is called!
If you hear your name, you have 104 seconds to call in and claim your prize.
Every winner will receive a WRAPPED ornament (please do not unwrap ornaments) and are invited to the GRAND SMASH
on December 6th, 2017.
Winners, please remember to bring your photo I.D. when you come to pick up your ornament.
Cards available at any of the following locations:
Amazing Joe's Grill
Brooks Body Shop
Interstate 69 Funiture in Daleville
Jack's Donuts (Muncie location)
JD Byrider in Muncie and Anderson
Lifetime Skincare Center
Merk's Family Dining
Midas of Muncie
Pizza King (Muncie locations)
Warm Glow Candle Company in Centerville
Check out our wonderful sponsors for Ornament Smash 2017!
(see below for some of the awesome prizes you can win this year!)
We hand-sort ALL of our entries. Duplicate daypart entries will be disqualified.
Ornament Smash 23!
1. Pick up WLBC Ornament Smash entry postcards at participating sponsor locations. Return in person or by mail. Entry deadline is December 4, 2017 or when all 104 ornaments have been awarded. No purchase is necessary to receive an entry postcard. Only one (1) entry per person PER TIME PERIOD CHECKED ON CARD will be accepted and entered in ornament drawings. Current year’s entry card(s) must be used. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
2. Several ornament winners COULD be selected from Facebook Friends that “Like” us on the 104.1 WLBC Fan Page, as well as WLBC.com Loyal Listener Club. TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING AN ORNAMENT, we advise you to “Like” us AND make sure that your Membership in the WLBC.com Loyal Listener Club is valid. You will be given a timeframe in which replies will be eligible for drawing(s).
3. We will also offer some HELP to WLBC Fans – with Twitter alerts and Facebook posts to help you KNOW when we are going to announce winning names
4. Only one (1) ornament winner per household, per family.
5. Ornament winners must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, and must not have won any prize equal to or greater than $50 in value within the past 30 days (“the 30 day rule” is calculated from the time the previous prize was won, to the date the actual ornament was won). Employees and immediate family members of Woof Boom Radio, competing media, and participating sponsors are not eligible to win. Proof of eligibility will be required to win.*
6. At various times, WLBC will draw and announce the name of someone who has returned an OFFICIAL Ornament Smash 23 entry postcard. That person will have 104 SECONDS to personally call 765-289-9522 or 1-800-878-WLBC and claim their ornament. Weekdays, WLBC will ONLY read contestants’ name during a time period they have checked on that card (so it’s easier to win!) During “WLBC Winner’s Weekends,” WLBC MAY have “bonus” qualifying, when names are drawn from ALL eligible entries / all time frames! Listeners who do not call back within 104 SECONDS will remain eligible for the remainder of the contest. WLBC is not responsible for problems related to telephone or cellular phone company inability to put calls through to WLBC. Additionally, WLBC is not responsible for the time-delayed audio that is heard on our streaming products – the only way to call back in time will be to listen to our terrestrial Radio signal at 104.1 FM. There is ALSO as much as a 7 second delay on our HD1 – and the countdown clock begins when we say the name on 104.1 FM.
7. WLBC may schedule “Early Entry” event(s) when listeners may receive and fill out entry cards BEFORE they are dispersed to all sponsor locations. The only ways to know where and when: listen to WLBC, watch WLBC.com, “Like” the 104.1 WLBC Fan Page on Facebook, “Follow” @wlbcstudio on Twitter, or be a member of the WLBC Loyal Listener Club.
8. Ornament winners must claim their ornament before 5pm Monday, December 4, 2017. WLBC reserves the right to assign unclaimed ornaments to other eligible entrants beginning December 5, 2017.
9. Ornament winners must claim their wrapped ornament, Monday through Friday (office closed Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday) from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00pm. at 800 East 29th Street, Muncie, Indiana. They cannot be sent via the mail. All ornaments must remain wrapped until the “GRAND SMASH.” Ornament winners should not “peek” at their ornaments! Inside each ornament is a number representing a prize with a minimum value of one hundred dollars ($100).
10. The GRAND SMASH is scheduled for Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at Cornerstone Center for the Arts, 520 E Main St, Muncie, IN 47305. WLBC reserves the right to reschedule this event should weather or other unforeseen circumstances necessitate such a postponement (December 7 is reserved as a potential “makeup date”) Should the need arise to reschedule, WLBC reserves the right to amend certain requirements for the Grand Smash. All Ornament Smash winners must register at the Winners Table upon arrival at the GRAND SMASH - between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Order of smashing will be in the order of check in! Winners will be given a designation and will be called up to get in line for smashing. The GRAND SMASH begins at 6pm and will continue until all ornaments are smashed or 8 p.m., whichever comes first.
11. Prizes may be claimed at the GRAND SMASH, the WLBC Studios, or sponsor locations, depending on the prize. Winners will be responsible for any taxes and proof of identity will be required. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, and no substitute prizes will be offered.
12. Ornament winners unable to attend the GRAND SMASH may send a “substitute smasher” (proxy). The wrapped ornament itself will serve as permission for the substitution. WLBC assumes no role in the process of making sure the original winner receives the prize from the “substitute smasher.” As a condition of entry, all ornament smashers and their guests that might join them on or near the stage agree to release Woof Boom Radio Group, Cornerstone Center for the Arts, and participating sponsors from any and all liabilities for injury and damage of any kind sustained while involved in this contest activity or through the use of any prize once accepted. Some prizes carry additional limitations and conditions. Any prize unclaimed after December 31, 2017 becomes the property of WLBC. WLBC also reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize that becomes unavailable at the time of the GRAND SMASH.
13. After all 104 Ornament Smashers have smashed, or 7:15 p.m., whichever comes first, one winner will be selected from all ornament winners or their proxy THAT ARE PRESENT to award the grand prize: a $3,000 gift certificate from Interstate 69 Furniture Gallery in Daleville, IN! In the event that the grand prize winner or their proxy is NOT present, another name will be selected and that process will continue until the winner is determined. In the event that all 104 Ornaments have NOT been smashed by 7:15 p.m., WLBC reserves the right to either a) delay the grand prize drawing, or b) immediately begin the process of drawing for grand prize as early as 7:15 p.m.
14. WLBC Radio reserves the right to use the names of contestants, photographs, video and audio highlights in future promotional activities for this and other station events. Use includes on-air promotional announcements, printed promotional materials, social media (WLBC Digital Platforms) and on the WLBC web site.
15. All decisions regarding this promotion and the interpretation of these rules and conditions will be the responsibility of Woof Boom Radio. In addition to these rules, general WLBC contest rules also apply.
*Proof of identity requires photo identification